Friday, September 18, 2026

UPDATE: This Blog Is Moving to Substack


To everyone who has read this Under the Mercy blog over the years, thank you! It's hard to believe that I shared my first post over 12 years ago in January 2014, just as I was beginning seminary. 

I know that some of you subscribed to receive email notifications when new articles were published here, so I wanted to make sure to let you know that my writing is moving to Substack, a popular blogging platform. You can find me at: substack.com/@christophertrummer

Substack will let me send new articles straight to your inbox, host real conversation in the comments, and publish longer work in installments. I've just begun a four-part series there on the Eucharist, the Church, and the path to Christian unity, starting with "Why Believing in the Real Presence Isn't Enough."

If you'd like to keep receiving my writing, please subscribe there. It's free, and it only takes a moment. Email notifications from this blog will not carry over, so this is the only way to make sure new articles keep reaching you.

The posts already here on Blogger will remain up, but all new writing will appear on Substack. I hope to see you there!

Under the Mercy,

Fr. Christopher Trummer

No comments:

Post a Comment